Scheduler/ Control room supervisor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Sector||Commercial - Operations|
|Salary||£27000 - £28000 per annum|
- You will be responsible for the overall scheduling duties of around 250 Security Guards, plus supervising the control room operatives.
- Create and maintain schedules
- Enter employee information into the scheduling software.
- Enter in orders for events and client requests.
- Ensure that all sites are covered at all times.
- Assist employees with any questions or concerns they may have about locations or times.
- Communicate well with Supervisors and Managers to ensure proper scheduling.
- 2 + years relevant experience.
- Scheduling experience is ESSENTIAL.
- proficient in a variety of computer software applications.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under stress.
- effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.