Notice Processing Officer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||South East England|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandLondon, EnglandSurrey, England|
|Sector||Parking - Back Office|
|Salary||£12.80 - £15.50 per hour|
- Notice Processing Officer
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
* extensive knowledge of Parking legislation and TMA 2004
* experience using Civica, ICPS, Si-Dem or/and other related software
* ability to manage 30-35 reps/day
* To provide a responsive service to users of Parking services
* Dealing with correspondence, appeals, permits, telephone calls, income, refunds, complaints, court and bailiffs.
* To represent the organisational where necessary at adjudication, attend seminars and other working groups and functions.
Dimensions of Job:
1. To work within a team of officers providing the customer interface in Parking Services including correspondence, appeals, permits, telephone calls, income, invoicing, refunds, complaints, court, bailiffs and data entry.
2. To represent the organisation at adjudication and other external functions such as benchmarking and working groups and attend seminars as appropriate.
3. To keep the Team Leader informed on cases, appeals win rates, problems with the computerised systems, process or procedures.
4. Make suggestions for developing procedures to improve service delivery, customer focus and efficiency.
5. To assist the Team Leader with reconciling payments received from various internal and external sources, trace errors and resolve.
6. To liaise with SMPP on financial issues and use the council's ledger.
7. To process payments received.
8. To process refunds.
9. To provide the highest level of customer care as the first point of contact for teams dealing with all aspects of parking including complex and contentious cases.
This job role will be paying £12.50 - £15.00 ltd ph
**Please note, you must have previous experience in a similar role in order to apply**