Comms Assurance Engineer - Rail
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Infrastructure - CivilInfrastructure - Engineering|
- Comms Assurance Engineer needed to join a Rail client based in London.
Roles/Responsibilities of the Comms Assurance Engineer:
- Report to Assurance and Hanover manager.
- Review ITP's and respective assurance documentations for all comms systems as per agreed protocols.
- Liaise with project/site team all the time for day to day site activities and update the assurance documentation accordingly.
- Provide site team pre-populated check sheets/test sheets and check, edit where necessary and review the data collated from site.
- Share responsibilities from the project team when needed.
- Able to review the assurance documentation against the site installation and testing.
- Attend Client's meeting and update them about assurance progress
- Assure, review and provide all assurance documentation on project deadlines IRN/IRF/SLD/BIU/DIS etc.