Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Commercial - Sales|
|Salary||£15000 - £21000 per annum + Commission|
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Package: Competitive basic, uncapped commission and unrivalled benefits
Driven, dedicated, entrepreneurial, professional, enthusiastic and confident. Do these words describe you? If so, recruitment could be the next big step in your career and we're on hand to assist you in the right direction.
Unity Recruitment is on the look-out for the next generation of Recruitment Consultants to join our growing consultancy based on the outskirts of London.
Offering an award winning training program and an environment for high-achievers, our aim is to deliver effective recruitment teaching to hard working, money-motivated individuals whose aspirations are to build a career and earn a huge amount of money.
Established in 2008, Unity Recruitment are one of the UK's most reputable, fastest growing public sector agencies, with a leading presence in the parking sector.
Unity also operates a successful Commercial and High Street department, providing top talent to various sectors concentrating on office-based roles including administration, sales, finance, accounts, marketing and more.
We have grown year on year and have a successful track record in continually developing our people.
What we're offering:
For talented people, the role can be extremely rewarding:-
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission (limitless earning potential)
- Award winning training program provided by one of the most admired and well-known names in the industry
- Daily, weekly and monthly financial incentive competitions and rewards
- Awards, trips and weekends away
- Team events and company nights out
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Fantastic working environment
- Target driven and money motivated
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic with a clear communication style
- Ambitious and hungry for career progression
- Face to face and phone skills
- A don't give up attitude and the ability to bounce back from rejection
- Willing to make personal sacrifices to further their career and demonstrate they have a real competitive streak and a burning desire to be the best
- Outstanding relationship and rapport building skills
We're not going to sugar coat it, recruitment can be a high-pressured role, however this is compensated with excellent rewards, incentives and earning potential.
If you have what it takes, please apply directly with an updated CV.