|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Commercial - Accounts & Finance|
|Salary||£23000 - £28000 per annum|
- Our client are currently looking for an experienced Finance Assistant based in their Ealing Head office.
The role will be to support the finance function in all aspects of financial management accounting and administration and ensure that our clients policies and procedures are effectively implemented and compliant.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Duties will include supporting with all finance and accounting functions including but not limited to:
* Assistance with monthly management accounts and preparation of month end journals.
* Compiling monthly budget reports and projections.
* Customer credit control and debt management.
* Bank and credit card reconciliations.
* Customer statement preparation and reconciliation.
* Processing expenses and subsidies.
* Reconciliation of expense, customer and GL accounts.
* Analysis to support budgeting process and decision making
* Ad hoc analysis and project work.
The successful candidate must have proven experience in working in a similar role in the function and be highly organised, along with a professional, positive and enthusiastic manner. The candidate must be studying towards a qualification in accountancy such as CIMA, ACCA or ACA