Parking Appeals Officer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire|
|Area||Bedfordshire, EnglandBuckinghamshire, England|
|Sector||Parking - Back Office|
|Salary||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
- Parking Appeals Officer
Must have good working knowledge on Parking Appeals
Key result areas/overview:
Parking Appeals officers are there to provide a responsive service to users of parking service Dealing with correspondence, appeals, permits, telephone, calls, income, refunds, complaints, court & bailiffs To represent the client where necessary at adjudication, attend seminars and other working groups and functions To report to the team leader on the requirements for appropriate stock for all functions, experience within appeals is essential for the role.
The Dimensions of this role
* To work within a team of officers providing the customer interface in parking services including correspondence ,appeals, permits, telephone calls , income, Invoicing , refunds ,complaints , courts bailiffs and data entry
* To represent the client at adjudication and other external functions such as benchmarking and working groups and attend seminars as appropriate.
* To hold a Traffic and Parking Legislation knowledge and to consider appeals following 'representations' in line with legislation.
*Responsible for decision making on whether the appeal is to be accepted or rejected.
* Make suggestions for developing procedures to improve service delivery, customer focus and efficiency
* To assist the team leader with reconciling payments received from various internal and external sources, trace errors and resolve
* To process payments received directly at the council
* To process refunds
* To provide the highest level of customer care as the first point on contact for teams dealing with all aspects for parking including complex and contentious cases
Salary negotiable, 25 days per year holiday + bank holidays, 40 hours per week contract.