Civil Enforcement Officer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Bedfordshire, EnglandBuckinghamshire, England|
|Sector||Parking - On Street|
|Salary||£450 - £500 per week|
- The Dimensions of this role:
* Issue PCNs to vehicles that are parked in contravention of the parking regulations
* Record evidence and observations to monitor vehicles parking
* Civil Enforcement Officers provide parking advice and directions to members of the public
* Report any equipment that is in need of repair, so we can get it fixed as quickly as possible
* Report other problems with the signs, lined or activity on street
* Civil Enforcement Officers act as a deterrent to inconsiderate parking in order to allow the free flow of traffic.
* Report abandoned vehicles to management
The candidates we require must be excellent communicators with previous Civil Enforcement experience of 6 months or more, you will have an eye for detail along with experience of working with computerised systems. Uniform will be provided for the role; however you will be expected to provide your own black shoes.
You will be required to work 37+ hours per week, Monday to Sunday, including Bank Holidays if required on a rota basis. Civil Enforcement Officers are required to work shift patterns under the enforcement hours of 8.00am and 6:00pm. Overtime may also be available. So flexibility for the role is essential.
This role of Civil Enforcement Officer will pay between £12.00- £13.00Ltd PH.
If this role is of interest to you or anyone you may know that works within the parking industry please contact the parking team at unity recruitment on 0203 668 5680 and press 1 for the parking department
*Unity offer referral schemes for all successful referrals at officer level*
**Previous Parking industry experience is essential for all parking vacancies**