This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Commercial - Technical|
|Salary||£18000 - £22000 per annum + Negotiable|
- My client is seeking a Warehouse Assistant to assist in organising the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehouse goods.
* Coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
* Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
* Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
* Training new warehouse executives - help to maintain an efficient positive, communicative working environment.