CCTV Operator (enforcement)
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Parking - Off street|
|Salary||£12.00 - £12.50 per hour|
- CCTV Officer BTEC qualified Traffic Enforcement - No experience necessary but must be qualified.
ONLY SEND IN YOUR CV OR CALL if you have the BTEC Traffic Enforcement.
Job Description for CCTV Officer BTEC qualified Traffic Enforcement
* Analyse enforcement data, by identifying potential contravention and initiate process and recommend for penalty charge charging.
* Use the code of practice relating to CCTV Enforcement and established procedures for the use of cameras in the context of moving traffic contravention.
* Maintain records and filing systems as necessary to ensure smooth running of the section.
* Assist in reviewing, updating procedures and processing systems in the light of changing circumstances.
pay rate £11.50 to £12.50 ltd via umbrella.
CCTV Officer BTEC qualified Traffic Enforcement
** Unity offer £50 recommendation for all successful referrals at officer level and £100 at managerial level