|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||York, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Rail - Commercial|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance|
- I'm working with a leading Rail consultancy who are on the lookout for a Commercial Manager to assist in providing commercial services to some of the most high-profile rail infrastructure projects in the country.
* Ensuring commissions are delivered on time and on budget
* Assisting in the coaching and development of junior members of staff
* Supporting the financial monitoring and reporting on all projects in the package. This includes monthly tracking of costs against the approved values, actual costs and current forecasts.
Key skills/experience required:
* MRICS or equivalent (or ambition to achieve in near future)
* Experience working on Network Rail projects
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* Client or Contractor experience of infrastructure projects
* Able to travel when required (all business travel covered by Expenses Policy)