Senior Commercial Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Rail - Commercial|
|Salary||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance|
- My client is looking for a Senior Commercial Manager to assist in providing commercial services to some of the most high-profile rail infrastructure projects in the country.
* Monitoring project budgets, managing project changes, including risk registers and contingency with project delivery teams.
* Carry out regular commercial reviews of both internal and external supplier costs
*Leading and managing final accounts settlements of all projects in the assigned portfolio
*Supporting the Delivery teams with the project close out reports
Key skills/experience required:
* MRICS or equivalent (or ambition to achieve in near future)
* Experience working on Network Rail projects
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* Client or Contractor experience of infrastructure projects
* Able to travel when required (all business travel covered by Expenses Policy)