Customer Service Advisor
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Commercial - Customer Service|
|Salary||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
- Customer Service & E- Commerce Administrator Required.
Borehamwood based - 40 Hours per week.
If you're interested in e-commerce and are looking to gain valuable experience at the heart of a competitive company, then our client is looking for you.
We understand that you may just be starting out in the working world and have very little experience. That is not a problem; we can teach you everything you will need to know about the job and our products - you will receive full product training. We want the brightest, most hard working and creative people to work with us and help us all achieve the high standards that we set. In return, we offer you a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the following areas:
- Customer Service & Support
- Website administration skills
We understand that you are just starting out, so we only require a few things. You will need to:
* Have a customer centric attitude.
* Be fluent in English with excellent written communication skills.
* Hold a higher education qualification, (A Level or higher).
* Be computer literate and savvy on the web.
* Have a great eye for accuracy and detail.
* Have a logical and methodical approach to your work life.
* Have a 'can do' attitude.
* Minimum 1 years' experience in similar role.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
* Magento experience is desired, but not essential.
* Social media experience is desired, but not essential.
Day to day duties and areas of responsibilities will be with the following:
* Co-ordinate the despatch of all online orders to customers and process returns.
* Be the first point of contact for online customers enquires via email, telephone & live chat.
* Follow through all customer enquiries promptly and efficiently.
* Follow up incomplete orders on the website, assisting customers where necessary.
* Process phone orders.
* Deliver a fantastic experience for all of our customers.
* Manage fraud screening on online orders.
* Management of daily stock files for 3rd party websites.
* Manage content change requests, adding and editing content using our stock system.
* Proof reading and site testing.
* Marketing procurement & administration.
* Other ad hoc responsibilities.
* Product creation & uploads to multiple e-commerce sites
If this customer service position sounds of interest to you, Then please send your updated CV today to Carly@