Mobile Parking Attendant
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Area||West Midlands, England|
|Sector||Parking - Off street|
|Salary||£10.21 - £11.30 per hour + pension, bonuses, overtime etc|
We are looking for customer focused individuals ideally with experience in the Parking industry although this is not essential. We would also consider those looking to get into the industry with applicable skills such as Security and other areas of enforcement.
* Issuing parking charges to vehicles contravening the regulations of the car park
* Will need access to your own vehicle with full driving licence
* Use Carry out foot patrols on car parks in line with Health & Safety and British Parking Association policies
* Adhere to company policy and procedure at all times
* Assist motorists with any general queries relating to the car park
* Advise motorists on correct appeals procedure
* Courteous and friendly to all members of the public and assist them with any problems they
* Report any damage to car park signage as soon as identified
* Identify and report any failures of parking control equipment
* Flexible to assist with local coverage during periods of holiday and sickness
* Ensuring full branded uniform is being worn correctly whilst on duty
*Profit Related Pay (PRP - 6% start)
*20 Days Holiday* & Lieu Days For Bank Holidays Worked (Holiday Year runs from September to August)
*Above & Beyond Voucher Scheme
*Recommend a Friend (Paid over a period of 6 months)
*MOT Reimbursement: claim back up to £35 each year towards the cost of your MOT via expenses upon 2 complete years of service (applicable for Mobile Parking Attendants only)
*Health Check Reimbursement: claim back up to £150 towards a health check via expenses upon 3 complete years of service.
*Company Healthcare Scheme: upon 5 complete years of service, you will be eligible to enroll into the company healthcare scheme. Please contact the HR department for further information.
*Holiday entitlement increase with length of service (additional day for each 2 years of service completed)
*Annual Bonus Payments (£100 for each completed year of service, £250 on completion of 5 years and £500 on completion of 10 years)
*Social events/head office visits.
Please note driving licence and own vehicle is essential for this role**