Commercial Manager - Rail Signalling
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Rail - SignallingRail - Commercial|
|Salary||See Job Description|
- My client, a rapidly expanding Rail Consultancy who are currently looking to expand their Cost Management division, are seeking a Signalling Commercial Manager to support the team on their portfolio with key Rail clients.
* Ensuring commissions are delivered on time and on budget
* Assisting in the coaching and development of junior members of staff
* Supporting the financial monitoring and reporting on all projects in the package. This includes monthly tracking of costs against the approved values, actual costs and current forecasts.
Key skills/experience required:
* Proven experience in supporting teams on Rail Signalling projects
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* Familiar with NEC3 contracts
* Client or Contractor experience of infrastructure projects