Project Manager - Rail
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Rail - Commercial|
|Salary||£40000 - £80000 per annum|
- I'm working with a major international construction & engineering business who as a result of rapid expansion are on the lookout for Project Managers to add to their growing Rail team.
* Providing a high-quality and consistent project management services. This includes KPIs and project reporting systems.
* Managing the development and delivery of change projects incompliance with company/client processes and procedures.
*Acting upon and discharge of, all Construction Design Management obligations for projects as directed.
Key skills/experience required:
* Previous Network Rail experience is essential
* Design and construction management experience
* NEC and NR suite of contracts experience
* Understanding of Primavera is desirable