Assistant Commercial Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Rail - Commercial|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
- My client, a rapidly expanding rail consultancy, is looking for an Assistant Commercial Manager to assist in providing commercial services to some of the most high-profile rail infrastructure projects in the country.
* Assisting with ensuring commissions are delivered on time and on budget
* Assisting in the coaching and development of junior members of staff
* Supporting the financial monitoring and reporting on all projects in the package. This includes monthly tracking of costs against the approved values, actual costs and current forecasts.
Key skills/experience required:
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* Network Rail experience (directly or through a consultancy)
* Able to work both independently and within a team structure
* Able to travel when required (all business travel covered by Expenses Policy)