Assistant Project Manager - Rail
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Rail - Commercial|
|Salary||£20000 - £40000 per annum|
- My client is looking for Assistant Project Managers as they continue to grow their Rail sector to assist with the delivery of large Rail projects in the South East.
* Delivering the project workstream activity as well as the assigned work packages.
* Identifying any potential/emerging issues or variance to the project objective, plan, budget and scope.
* Supporting the Project Manager in building effective relationships with the project Sponsor team as well as any other key stakeholders.
Key skills/experience required:
* Experience in Project Management and assisted in the delivery of Rail projects
* Knowledge of pathway
* Understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
* Transport for London experience is desirable