|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||West End, London|
|Sector||Commercial - Retail|
|Salary||Up to £11 per hour + + GREAT COMMISION|
- Sales Associate Required - Immediate Start - luxury Store - West End
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS SALES EXPERIENCE!
Great commission Structure
Looking for an experienced Sales Assistant to work in a busy store based in London.
Working 40 hours per week.
To be a part of a team that drives sales productivity, efficiency, and customer service levels of the store.
AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
* Maintain and increase the sales figures of the store/concession.
* Ensure that customers are acknowledged quickly and offer friendly, courteous and
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of the company mystery shop guidelines.
* Be aware of competitor ranges and price points.
* Report any missed opportunities to the management team.
* Confidently use and understand the 'Add on Sale' technique.
* Be able to confidently close a sale.
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of all products, and be able to suggest alternatives to
* Ensure that all customer follow up is done promptly and efficiently.
* Ensure that any phone enquiries/sales are handled confidently and efficiently.
* Confident in handling customer enquiries and complaints when required.
* Understand the company after sales services, and policy for repairs.
* Understand the company/host store exchange and refund policy.
* Have a thorough knowledge of all company/brand guidelines and standards.
* Assist the management team in implementing visual merchandising changes within
* Ensure the products are clean, tidy and well presented.
* Maintain a high level of store housekeeping.
* Good knowledge of the store/concession layout.
* Assist in the handling of cash, and all other financial transactions.
* Ensures any paperwork completed is done correctly and to Case standard.
* Ensure all store and company rules and standards are adhered to at all times
* Assists in actioning markdowns, price changes, discontinued lines.
* Liaise with head office and/or other stores as needed.
* Ensure that replenishment is carried out for the store on a daily basis.
* Assist in processing deliveries and transfers correctly.
* Assist in ticketing product correctly.
* Assist in any stock counts that are carried out as instructed by head office.
* Maintain all stockroom areas in a tidy and methodical manner.
* Awareness of product availability.
Health & Safety
* Establish a good understanding of health and safety policies of the store and ensure
that these are upheld.
* Highlight any potential risk areas to relevant personnel.
* Ensure that you understand the correct stock handling procedures e.g. lifting and
unpacking of boxes, using sharp instruments.
* Positively promote the image of the company.
* To maintain good relationships with all of case management and staff.
* Carry out or assist in any other duties as requested by your manager or area
* Liaise with head office/host store management when necessary.
* Maintain good security awareness and ensure that any security systems are used
* Report and document any theft correctly.
* Maintain the required standard of appearance and hygiene.
* Assist in any other company locations when necessary
If you are an experienced sales assistant, Please send your updated CV TODAY!