Scheme Project Manager - Rail
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Rail - Commercial|
|Salary||£4000 - £50000 per annum|
- My client, a major international construction & engineering business are looking for Scheme Project Managers to assist in the delivery on large scale Rail projects.
* Managing the development and delivery of change projects incompliance with company/client processes and procedures.
*Acting upon and discharge of, all Construction Design Management obligations for projects as directed.
* Providing a high-quality and consistent project management services. This includes KPIs and project reporting systems.
Key skills/experience required:
* Previous Network Rail experience is essential
* Design and construction management experience
* NEC and NR suite of contracts experience
* Understanding of Primavera is desirable