This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Commercial - Retail|
|Salary||£21000 per annum + Commission|
- AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Customer Service and Store/Concession Performance
* Maintain and increase the sales figures of the store/concession.
* Actively search for new business opportunities outside of the store/concession.
* Effectively manages all of the sales performance of the store/concession by completing daily/weekly/monthly sales charts.
* Confidently liaises with all host management.
* Regularly assesses the store/concession turnover, and uses initiative to implement and improve the takings.
* Ensure that sales budgets/targets are communicated to staff and the progressive result of the store/concession.
* Monitor productivity of the sales staff on a weekly/monthly basis, including completing all the in store sales charts.
* Ensure staff acknowledge customers quickly and offer friendly, courteous and efficient service.
* Be aware of competitor ranges and price points, and ensure that you regularly visit other retailers.
* Record and reports any missed opportunities via your weekly report, and email to head office.
* Manage all customer follow up and ensure that it is done promptly and efficiently.
* Manage the level of after sales service and repairs for customers, including all correspondence.
* Manage any phone enquiries/sales to ensure they are handled promptly and efficiently.
* Manage the mystery shop store/concession result, and ensure this is communicated to the individual staff member and all other team members.
* Manage all customer enquires and complaints, and ensure they are dealt with in a prompt and pro-active manner.
* Ensure that the shop floor coverage is maintained, and that staff are allocated to cover key areas.
Page 2 of 3
Staff Training & Development
* Manage the training/coaching of staff in company selling techniques.
* Ensure that training sessions are organised and held on a regular basis for the staff.
* Communicate any relevant company information to staff, this includes ensuring a regular weekly team meeting takes place.
* Ensure staff use and understand the company mystery shop guidelines.
* Ensure that all staff has a thorough knowledge of all products.
* Ensure that all staff has a thorough understanding of the company mystery shop format, and that this is used as a method of training.
* Manage staff discipline and carry out coaching as required.
* Ensure all store/concession company rules and standards are adhered to at all times by staff.
* Conducts a staff meeting at least once a month.
* Confident in delegating to managers and team.
* Ensures that the daily planner is organised and actioned.
* Manages the schedule of staff performance appraisals.
* Conducts staff performance appraisals, involving the management team when required.
* Regularly assesses all team performance, including any targets set for individual staff members.
* Manage the store/concession dress code of your team.
* Responsible for the implementation of all store/concession visual merchandising guidelines, including windows.
* Direct your management team, and staff to uphold all of the company in store guidelines.
* Coach and train staff in all company visual merchandising guidelines.
* Ensure the products are clean, tidy and well presented to company guidelines.
* Ensure a high level of store/concession housekeeping, including the shop front is maintained at all times, and giving direction to cleaners.
* Regularly liaises with the company visual merchandise manager.
* Responsible for the handling of cash, petty cash and all other financial transactions.
* Implements any changes to procedures quickly and efficiently to company standards.
* Accurately completes any weekly/monthly paperwork to company standards.
* Ensures any paperwork completed by staff is done correctly and to company standard.
* Maintains all paperwork and files in the store/concession including the office area, in a methodical manner.
* Manages any markdowns, price changes, discontinued lines that need to be actioned.
* Liaise with head office and/or other stores on a regular basis.
* Manages all store/concession price files, store and brand profiles, and uses these to assist with stock requests and replenishment.
* Regularly checks company information on the company intranet.
* Responsible for all communication to Pelham.
* Responsible for all communication to company marketing department.
Page 3 of 3
* Communicates all marketing and PR information to the staff and ensures that we have the necessary product at the store/concession.
* Manages all controllable expenditure at the store.
* Manages the movement of stock into and out of the store/concession.
* On a daily basis ensure that replenishment is carried out to the store/concession schedule and to the movement reports.
* Manage the schedule of deliveries that are expected to the store/concession.
* Ensure that all deliveries are processed correctly.
* Management of the store/concession stock profiles including regular checks of product levels at the store, and communicate any issues.
* Manage any stock counts that are carried out at the store/concession as instructed by Head Office.
* Ensure that all stockroom areas are kept in a tidy and methodical manner.
* Manage product availability and out of "STOCKS" and communicate this to the team.
Health & Safety
* Manage the health and safety requirements of the store/concession, and ensure that staff upholds these policies.
* Highlight any potential risk areas to relevant personnel.
* Ensure all members of your team understand the correct stock handling procedures e.g. lifting and unpacking of boxes, using sharp instruments and any relevant training is arranged.