CCTV Operator (enforcement)
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Parking - Off street|
|Salary||£10 - £11 per hour + overtime|
- CCTV Officer BTEC qualified Traffic Enforcement - CCTV Officer BTEC qualified Traffic Enforcement with SIA.
ONLY SEND IN YOUR CV OR CALL IF YOU HAVE PARKING EXPERIENCE and SIA in CCTV
Job Description for CCTV Officer BTEC qualified Traffic Enforcement
PREVIOUS PARKING CCTV EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
(Please reply only if have previous experience in this role as we won't be able to help if you do not)
* Analyse enforcement data, by identifying potential contravention and initiate process and recommend for penalty charge charging.
* Use the code of practice relating to CCTV Enforcement and established procedures for the use of cameras in the context of moving traffic contravention.
* Maintain records and filing systems as necessary to ensure smooth running of the section.
* Assist in reviewing, updating procedures and processing systems in the light of changing circumstances.
CCTV Officer BTEC qualified Traffic Enforcement
** Unity offer £50 recommendation for all successful referrals at officer level and £100 at managerial level **The greatest compliment to my business is referral. If you know someone who is looking for Parking opportunities in CCTV, please pass on my name & number Thank you**