Key Account Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Commercial - Sales|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
The essential duties, tasks, and responsibilities, which make up the daily activities of the individual working as key account manager, are shown in the job description:
- Play fundamental role in setting up new businesses; take responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers and maintenance of existing relationships.
- Provide resource and expertise to the sales and project management to ensure our offer meets the project or customers specification. When software development is required to meet the specification costs and time scales must be agreed with Group HQ prior to submitting our quotation.
- When assistance is required from Group HQ, be the main point of contact to ensure that all requests are clear and all supporting information is provided.
- Maintain an electronic library of information on the company's network including manuals, site records, etc.
- Be willing to take part in social media post and post on behalf of the business.
- Support the company in the set up and delivery of exhibition demonstration systems.
- Support the sales team in their presentations to potential customers and customer demonstrations.
- Keep up to date with technical training on all systems and assist in training clients and site based staff.
- Maintain a safe, neat and tidy workplace at all times ensuring the protection of staff and company assets. Comply with the company's Health & Safety Policy at all times reporting any concerns to your manager.
- Support the company in its maintenance of quality standards.
- Promote and protect the company's image and good reputation at all times.
- Fulfill any other duties and responsibilities, after consultation that may be determined from time to time.
- Give a rundown of the level of competition and general market activities on a daily basis to the Managing Director.
- Give up-to-date information relating to customer activities.
- Serve as an agent in the company with a view to achieving budgeted sales within the country.
- Establish relationship with clients and provide high standard of customer service continually.
- Organise and arrange specified records and files in order to keep track of financial transactions.